Six computer rankings are used:
• Jeff Sagarin (Visit site)
(Jeff Sagarin's BCS rankings appear in red on the chart)
• Anderson & Hester (Visit site)
• Richard Billingsley (Visit site)
• Colley Matrix (Visit site)
• Kenneth Massey (Visit site)
• Dr. Peter Wolfe (Visit site)
A team's highest and lowest computer ranking will be discarded from figuring a team's computer poll average. Points will be assigned in inverse order of ranking from 1-25. The four remaining computer scores will be averaged and the total will be calculated as a percentage of 100.
All three components -- The Harris Interactive Poll, the USA Today Coaches Poll and the computer rankings -- shall be added together and averaged for a team's ranking in the BCS standings. The team with the highest average shall rank first in the BCS standings.